Nate has 20 years of experience in large-scale design and master planning projects. He leads the firm’s work in job development and creates promotional content to narrate a project’s story graphically. He has overseen comprehensive green infrastructure frameworks, urban design projects, and parks that implement sustainable management practices within an urban environment. Nate enjoys working with diverse community and constituent groups as he aims to encourage future park goers to participate in the design process.
Nate received a Master of Landscape Architecture from Harvard University's Graduate School of Design, and he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Landscape Architecture from Michigan State University. He has been a guest critic at the Rhode Island School of Design, the University of Toronto, and the University of Pennsylvania. Nate joined MVVA in 2002.
- Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Centennial Park Detroit
- Eastern Market Neighborhood Framework and Stormwater Management Network Plan
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- The CityArchRiver Project
- Waller Creek Framework Plan at the University of Texas Austin
- Lower Don Lands Framework Plan
- Keating Channel Precinct Plan
- Pennsylvania Avenue at the White House